Academic Profile of Dr. Yogesh K. Pithwa
- Graduation [MBBS] from LTM Medical College, Sion Hospital, Mumbai, through the Mumbai University
- Postgraduation [MS] in Orthopedics from BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai, through the Mumbai University
- Successfully earned Diploma in Orthopedics from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Bombay
- Subsequently cleared the DNB examination in Orthopedics from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Honored with the MNAMS degree by the National Academy of Medical Sciences
- After successfully finishing his super specialization in Spine Surgery, he became the first person in India to be awarded FNB [Fellow of National Board] in Spine Surgery, by the National
Board of Examinations. With this degree, he has become the first Indian to be officially accredited and recognized as a super specialist in spine surgery.
In addition, towards the goal of becoming the best spine surgeon in Bangalore, India, Dr. Yogesh K Pithwa has also had a chance to gain further insight into advanced spine surgery concepts, including those of spinal deformity correction and artificial disc replacement by visiting various centers of excellence in the US, Japan and Thailand, as a part of prestigious Fellowship programs.
Academic Profile of Dr. Deepa Pithwa
Dr. Deepa Y. Pithwa did her graduation [B.A.M.S.] in Ayurveda from Mumbai University. She further honed her skills in the field of ‘panchakarma’ at the famed Arya Vaidya Pharmacy of Coimbatore, India where she worked for a period of 1 year.