Maintaining the right posture and pursuing a healthy lifestyle makes you feel fit and fine and your body also feels relaxed. Not only the whole body but the impact of such activities make your spine healthy and fit for a longer period of time. The majority of problems arise in front of individuals related to the spine if they do not follow the crucial activities necessary for the spine to remain fit. If anything wrong, the spine specialist suggests activities that make your spine fitter.
There are some tips given below which can help you and your spine fitter for a longer period of time:-
While spending –
- Individuals have to stand up in one place for a good amount of time.
- Knees should be slightly bent while standing and your one foot should be a little more forward as compared to the other one.
- By standing in such a situation, pressure is released from the lower back of the individual.
- You shouldn’t bend forward towards your waist for a longer period of time, this can make you feel pain in the spine.
- pain may arise due to muscles get fatigued.
While lifting the heavyweight –
- While lifting the weight, you should not have to twist. It is the most dangerous thing to the spine while lifting weight.
- If you have gone through the surgery process, consult surely recommended you not to do the twisting moments
- You shouldn’t lift or carry the heavyweight if you are not used to it.
- Pushing the heavyweight is much better than pulling it.
- Don’t do lifting all alone of the heavyweight, try to get help from other people also.
- More important, you should keep the heavy material near to the body while carrying.
- You shouldn’t have to roll your shoulders forward.
- Maintain a good posture for a longer period of time to release the pressure on the back.
- After sitting 30 – 40 minutes, need to stand up and take a break.
There are much more things that can help you to keep the spine healthier and makes you feel like a happier person. If you want to take the help of a consultant for healthy life and to know much more points to keep the spine healthy, you can consult to sattvik spine and scoliosis center – a top spine surgeon in india.